Palo Alto Networks is the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Their mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Their pioneering Security Operating Platform safeguards your digital transformation with continuous innovation that combines the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering you a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like Palo Alto Networks, they provide you highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Across the world, customers love our security and consistently award us the highest loyalty ratings and net promoter scores in the industry.
Company Fast Facts
- Serving more than 48,000 customers in 150+ countries across multiple industries.
- Over 85 of the Fortune 100 and more than 63% of the Global 2000 rely on us to improve their cybersecurity posture.
- Fiscal year 2017 revenue was $1.8 billion, a 28% year-over-year increase – growth that significantly outpaced the industry.
- Ranked an enterprise firewall market leader by Gartner in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (published July 2017).
- Partnered with elite leaders, such as Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Google, Microsoft, Proofpoint, PwC, Splunk, Tanium and VMware.
- Global support organization (Americas, EMEA, Asia and Japan) recognized for exceptional services, including:
- J.D. Power and TSIA “Outstanding Customer Support Experience” (2015, 2016, 2017) for assisted support.
- TSIA “Outstanding Worldwide” rating (2015, 2016, 2017) for commitment to customer support.
- Named on Fortune Magazine’s Top 50 companies changing the world (Sept. 2017) and Future 50 (Oct. 2017) lists.
- Ranked #1 as “best place to work” in the Bay Area by SF Business Times (2016) with ~4,800 employees worldwide.
- IPO July 2012; stock symbol on the NYSE: PANW.